Friday, October 10, 2008

Back in Singapore

Lebanon DFS
Hmmm.. Strange, wanted to buy a bottle of vodka level for kh, so when I am at the Lebanon DFS, I tried to buy the alcohol, but the people there says that if my final destination is not Doha, then they are not able to sell me the alcohol.... Didn't know that such rule is being implemented. Such a pity... The alcohols from Lebanon DFS are cheaper. :(

Doha Airport
When reached Doha airport, the first thing I do is to buy a bottle for vodka level for kh, and then proceed to the Qatar airline business class lounge.
Frankly speaking, i think the business class lounge looks like library in Singapore. lol.

I am too full to eat most of the food, so had only desserts there.


Stuffs brought back to Singapore
1) Qatar Airline toiletories - Most of the stuffs are from Aigner. O.o


2) Qatar Airline clothes for sleeping? (1 and 2 are given to all the passengers flying on biz class, not sure about economy and first class)


3) Mint Tea - Aids digestion (good for me after eating so much stuffs at Lebanon)


4) Traditional Lebanese Oriental Sweets (drool~~~ its nice.. but not suitable for people who doesnt like very sweet stuffs. lol)

No comments: