Wednesday, November 19, 2008

He put me plane again

Yesterday he put me plane again. We had agreed to meet up for dinner, but he overslept and left me waiting for more than an hour at bugis junction. I had tried to call him for >10 times, but no answer. Sms him, he doesn't reply me. Even though he knows that I called him, he never call me back to ask why i called. So irresponsible.

Many times when we meet up, he is always late for 40 mins or more. I am already very hungry by then, but he is so inconsiderate leaving me waiting for him. The only time when he is on time is when we are meeting his friends also. Sometimes i am wondering if we should carry on like this. He is not putting in any effort. Most of the times, he doesn't admit his mistakes. He doesnt't even say sorry to me when he is late. He is not respecting me and this relationship.

Since he dun like to talk to me on the phone, I will never ever call him again unless he take his initiative to call me.

1 comment:

nĂ® said...

Cheer up Girl. He'll put in more effort if he cares.